Friday, October 24, 2008

Introduction

I'm Mike Rotella, a junior economics major at La Salle University in Philadelphia, PA. I've wanted to create a blog for a long time but I'm very busy at school and I have not had much free time to do so.

My goal is to post online my thoughts and ideas about the American economy and politics, and now is a great time to start - less than two weeks from a presidential election. I've always had a great interest in American politics and I have some strong views on many subjects. I do always invite other points of view and friendly criticism of my opinions! Progress happens as a result of spirited debate.

A few things about myself: I am a registered, outspoken Republican and a supporter of Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin for the 2008 presidential election. I'm from New Jersey and for U.S. Senate, I am supporting Richard Zimmer. For the House, I am supporting Chris Myers. I am a member of College Republicans but my opinions do not necessarily represent the opinions of my CR chapter, state convention, or national organization.




No comments: